Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tigger Tails

Wow, two posts in two days...I must have been at a crop this past weekend. YEAH!!! OK, sorry I had a slump for a while, I'll try to do better.
This layout was inspired by a challenge (gee, me and challenges...go figure). Check out the AC Bailey Stimulus Challenge. Gail's challenge 1b is to make a layout that stimulates one or more of the senses. My first thought was feel...how easy is it to put texture on the layout (felt or velvet). But then I was sifting through pictures and saw Erica eating Tigger Tails...O-M-G...they are D-Licious!!! You can only get them in the Hundred Acre Wood (not the official name at Disney...maybe Adventure land???).

1 comment:

Dalon said...

am SO glad you posted this!!! I love this layout - and it looks great on your blog :-) boys have been sick so I haven't been scrapping - argh!! needless to say have completed no challenges either, but I've actually started them! frustrating ... looking forward to this weekend - just wish it was ALL weekend long! hA! ;-)