Monday, April 6, 2009

Feels like Spring

Well, in Alaska, not really...except the roads are always wet from the melting snow. I washed my car yesterday and promptly found all the wet roads in town...ugh!!! At least the new grime is not piled on old grime... So my scrapping is feeling like Spring even if it doesn't yet LOOK like it outside (to me).

I went to a crop this weekend with a new scrapping friend from the girl scouts...she emailed me out of the blue and said, "I see in your email siggy you're a scrapper...I don't want to go to this crop alone, are you interested?" SCORE!!! A new scrapping friend and a crop!!! I'M IN!!! Turns out, I knew the gals hosting the crop and had trashed the invite because it was a weekend deal and I couldn't go the entire weekend. DUH...why didn't I ask about a day attendance?!? I went, had a blast, and was VERY productive.

Here's one of my favorite layouts from the weekend. I used some Scenic Route paper, stickers, and chipboard, and the rub-on title is from 7 Gypsies. This was the first layout I did at the crop...the pictures have been screaming at me to scrap them since I took them. Isn't Erica a hoot?!?

2 comments:

Dalon said...

oh I LOVE the layout!!! (and the pics of the gorgeous the model top it off well! ha!) ;-) so glad you went and did something crafty - am so hoping to do a weekend deal some time soon!! good motivation! yahoo ;-)

Laura-Lee said...

She is way too cute in front of the camera! Great layout too!