Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Quotes and Journaling Help

Wow!!! I read about this site from a post on the AC Bailey forum...I'm in LOVE!!! For those of you that know me, you know how important journaling has become to me (I'm not sure I've shared the story on the blog, I'll do that one day, but not today). Not everyone I scrap with journals, but I think I'm getting to them little by little. Quote Snack will help. I've bookmarked it and I will be back regularly.

So every other day she posts a journaling prompt. She asks you to read it and be free with your writing. I did it today and it took me somewhere totally unexpected. Check it out! I have journaling for a page with Jeff and I...now I just need some pix of the two of us

The chemistry of parts is something beautiful.

My first thought when I read this was to write about the parts of Erica and how beautiful she is. But then my mind wandered a bit and I realized those parts were made because of the chemistry that Jeff and I have together. How neat is that?!? She is made up of equal parts of the two of us. That is sooooo exciting when I think about it. So how did the chemistry of “us” come about? Can you believe we were actually set up on a blind date? A “chemist” experimented and mixed us together, creating our relationship. I can’t begin to tell you the chemistry I felt with Jeff after that first date. One night with him and I felt like I had known him my whole life…and all we did was go to Dairy Queen for “American ice cream.” How’s THAT for chemistry? I truly believe he and I were made for each other. Yes, “The chemistry of parts is something beautiful!”

No comments: