Thursday, July 30, 2009

Brave

As you can tell from the layouts I post, I rarely scrap my loving husband, Jeff. Every time I come home from a crop with new pages, he looks at them and asks, "Where are MY pages?" I hate to say it out loud, but Erica is more fun to scrap. So I'm trying to be better...I took lots of pictures at the ATA Alaska State Trap Shoot and did a layout of Jeff the other night (Yeah!). So here's my loving, BRAVE, husband...

This layout uses Jenni Bowlin Large Patriotic Bingo Cards....and is lifted from ACBaiely Design Team Member, Dee. I inadvertently bought two PACKAGES OF SIX cards rather than two individual cards (yes, I'm a dork). So what did I do? I made this layout the monthly calendar layout!

1 comment:

Dalon said...

you're so good to do a nice layout for the hubby - I have scrapped enough hunting and fishing pics to kill a moose! so I'll hold off unless I'm scrapping hubby with kiddos :-)