Friday, July 31, 2009

ACBailey Free Shipping Reminder...and Drawing

Last month I started a drawing for a free crop or a $15 gift certificate to the ACBailey Store. All you do is place an order on the first of the month and your name goes in the hat for the drawing. Remember, all orders over $35 get free shipping on the first of every month! July's winner was Nicole...and she says she never wins anything, ha!!!

So what do you have to do? The following:
1. Place an order on the first of the month (tomorrow, Aug 1) at this address
2. Put my name in the consultant box
3. Email me a copy of your receipt

So take a look around the ACBailey website and enter the drawing. Here are a few of my favorites
  • The Kit of the Month (KOTM) - these kits have lots of papers and coordinating embellishments and they are sure to fit into whatever theme you scrap. I got 8 pages plus left overs from the July kit. If you sign up for a subscription, the kits will ship automatically and shipping is always free. Subscribers also get exclusive offers for kit add-ons with extra papers, embellishments, and stamps.
  • What's New - there are lots of new products in this section...and look at the coordinating packs of Bazzill cardstock to go with many of the paper packs, it take the guess work out of everything!
  • Templates - put in the word " XL" or "scraps" into the search box and you'll find acrylic templates perfect for paper templates. They can also be altered for project use.

2 comments:

Dalon said...

oh thanks for the reminder! I think it's time for another album, so I might just have to plan an order :-) will make a note to look at your blog as a reminder!

Dalon said...

thanks for the reminder about the first of the month! I think I need a new album, so it's order time for me - woohoo!!