Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Magic of Santa

I couldn't resist completing a layout of our visit to the Santa Claus House in North Pole, Alaska...I guess it's like Christmas in July, hee, hee. I got the inspiration from Becky June...she's soooo talented! I plan on adding a tab at the top of the photo mat with hidden journaling about the FULL story of our visit. And I added reindeer hair in a little ziploc baggie...it makes our trip that much more REAL and magical. I'm soooo glad I was able to convince Erica to go and Santa convinced her it's not pretend!
Enjoy...the pattern paper is from Stampin' Up!, misc flowers (including prima) and buttons as well as a foam bracket from American Crafts. And I'm sorry, but I can't remember where the rubons are from...they're left over from a class I took at CKU several years ago.

No comments: