Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Screaming Eagles

Erica's last day of soccer was last week (July 20). I'm not sure what we're going to do with ourselves now that there's no soccer and no gymnastics. I guess we'll just have to keep climbing Mt Baldy (a nice layout coming on that in the next few days!). Erica's team was undefeated...thanks to a tie on the last day and the other team scoring on themselves a few weeks ago (but I should've keep that part to myself, right?).

This layout also, uses the ACBailey July KOTM. I love how many layouts and projects you can make from one kit. I finished the kit this past weekend and I think I ended up with 8 pages (some are double page spreads). I didn't use any of the tropical papers (palm tree and flip flops) cuz I have nothing to scrap since I've already done my Spring Break pages. I did add cardstock to the kit for the layouts as I usually scrap on solid background...one of these days I'll try patterned paper for the background. Anyway, here it is...TFL

1 comment:

Dalon said...

you are too cute!!! (at this age I think you can still spill the beans about the other team scoring on themselves BUT not for much longer! ha!) love this layout!!