Thursday, July 16, 2009

Layout of the Week...

Ugh...it has been WAAAY too long...again...since my last post. I'm sooo sorry! It's an Alaskan summer, what can I say (if you live in Alaska, you know what that means). Things are crazy around here!!! With the Alaska State Trap shoot, Jeff's parents are in town and he's running around like a chicken with his head cut off. This weekend I'll have to play the "good trap wife."

So I wanted to jump on real fast and let you know that my Olympic Training layout got selected at the AC Bailey Layout of the Week...how fun!!! And if you remember my post from a few weeks ago, Jeff gave me the idea of splicing all the pix together to make it look like Erica is going across the monkey bars.

So, put your camera on continuous shooting and go out and try this yourself...it's really fun!!!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

It was a good choice when they picked your layout with the monkey bars. Sure puts a smile on my face when I see someone/something I know. Debbie

Dalon said...

CONGRATS!!! Just popped over to their blog and saw it - I am extremely behind in my blogging and viewing my favorites - so glad to hear you made the *front page*!! ;-)