Monday, July 27, 2009

My Friend Moose

More layouts from the Fairbanks trip last month...Did I mention that I was a terrible trap wife during that trip? We went to Fairbanks for Jeff to shoot in the PITA Alaska State Shoot. Erica and I spent most of the time sight seeing. You would think that since I'm a scrapper, I'd take pictures of everything, right? WRONG! Oh, so wrong...and that makes me a bad trap wife! While at the gun club, I took a whopping four pictures, and all four of them are of Erica and Moose (Bailey's dog). So I made up for it at the ATA State Trap Shoot last week...more to come on that another time.

Back to Moose...Erica fell in love with Moose! She knows I'm allergic to dogs, so asked if I could go live with Bailey so Moose could live with her...NICE!!! My own daughter is willing to trade me for a dog! I haven't yet journaled on this layout, but I think I'll be putting something on it about Erica wanting to trade me for Moose. Once again, this layout uses the ACBailey July KOTM. The little ticket said "Brothers Friends" and I covered up the Brothers to add the little "Me and My" stickers. Then I covered up the "S" on Friends with the flower...sneaky, huh? Gotta make what you have work! And the layout is lifted from Scrapbook Trends.
And I finally got some layouts scanned rather than taking bad pictures...and this scan turned out terrible! The bottom left corner is cut off. No matter what I tried it wouldn't scan nice...I almost took a picture. One of these days I'll get it right...

No comments: