Thursday, July 16, 2009

Some cards...

I wanted to share a few cards I made. One is pretty cool, and the other is pretty basic. I made these for an ACBailey party. I don't usually host parties, but a friend of mine asked and I just couldn't say no (there's a story behind it). Plus, it exposes AC Bailey to more people!!!

This first card uses Craft Plastic, Staz On ink, Core'dination Cardstock, stickles, and In Stitchez. I also used a Stampin' Up stamp. I used a Stitchez template and punched holes from the back of the Core'dinations cardstock, then sanded the holes and edges to show the color. After adhering the cardstock and pattern paper inside the card, I stamped over the pattern paper strip on the outside of the card. Then I added stickles to bling up the stamped image. This was a really fun card and I think it shows up the versatility of our products.















The second card is pretty basic. What I really wanted to show off was the Xyron Sticker Maker. I believe it is a MUST HAVE tool in any crafter's tool box. I used the Xyron 150 (1-1/2") to adhere the ribbon...VERY tacky and the ribbon won't come up. The 150 is great for smaller items...especially for die cut alphas!!! The Xyron 250 (2-1/2") is also a great tool. It's a bit large for ribbon, as you'll waste some adhesive, but it's more flexible for the die cut alphas that won't fit thru the 150. I love both of these!!!

1 comment:

Dalon said...

these cards are GREAT!! did you keep any for yourself? maybe that you could SHOW us??? just checking ;-)