Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Color of Fun

Erica is a very lively child...she's active and into EVERYTHING. I always say she has two speeds: off and on. When she plays, she plays hard, and you can see it all over her. Her pony tail is usually half out, her jeans are dirt and grass stained, in the summer, her bath water tends to look more muddy than clear, and I could go on forever. When she has been playing hard, we always tell her "She's the color of fun." So this layout is all about that!!!


And yes, it's the August KOTM again (sorry, I know it's sold out) and another layout with sewing. I just love the play on words with this layout and the kit cuz I think the kit is also the color of fun...I LOVED working with it. Oh, and this is another lifted layout from Scrapbook Trends (I love that magazine!!!).

No comments: