Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Erica

My friend, Nicole, scrapped a page from Scrapbook Trends and I lifted the layout for my first sewing page. It was perfect to get inspiration flowing on the August Kit of the Month. The ACBailey kits are HOT...this August kit sold out. The only way to guarantee your very own is a subscription. Check out the link here for options. And here are some benefits:
  • Guaranteed to get the kit before it sells out
  • Free shipping every month
  • A discount on the value of the kit ($28 for 6-months, $25 for 12-months)
  • Frequent Buyer Club Points toward a $25 gift certificate
  • The opportunity to add on exclusive products not available to the general public
  • An exclusive idea file of layouts/cards/projects completed by the ACBailey Design Team, complete with instructions
  • A SECOND exclusive idea file of layouts/projects I complete, also with instructions

Remember, all order thru Aug 21 will be included in a drawing for at least one $10 gift certificate when you put my name in the consultant box...we're already at one GC...get the word out and let's get another one drawn!!!

OK...so now for the layout. When we went to Fairbanks in June, I took these pictures of Erica at the Santa Claus House. She was frustrated with me taking too many pictures and started pouting. But then I kept taking pictures and got these. I inked the acrylic sheet that came in the Kit and stitched some of the papers on the layout (my first layout with sewing...and more are coming cuz I love the look!). I also used the Threading Water Fiskars punch and added Rootbeer Float Thickers

1 comment:

Debbie said...

This is my new Fav! Love everything about it especially the colors. It will probably be lifted by me also!