Thursday, August 13, 2009

Update on Scrappy Resolutions

So I put a list of what I wanted to accomplish this year as it pertains to scrapping...here's my post from last December with the list. So how am I doing?

  • I've been getting at least 5 layouts a month, so I'm happy with that!
  • I cleaned my scrappy room and it's "mostly" been clean since just before the New Year...but don't look at it now, cuz it's on the edge.
  • I haven't yet attended a weekend retreat, but I'm saving that for the winter...and maybe I'll HOST one (I really want to do an all inclusive deal like the Sweetwater House had).
  • OK, fourth Friday crops have been few and far between...that one's out!
And finally...the acrylic album. I'm working on one NOW and am having a blast. Check out this already put together kit that Design Team member, Gail did for ACBailey: Acrylic Album Kit It's soooo easy and takes all the intimidation out of working with acrylic products. Take a look and give it a try...and for every three orders placed from Aug 10-21, I'm drawing for a $10 GC...no limit on the number of GCs I'll give out. Just make sure to put my name in the Consultant Box for your order to qualify!!!

No comments: