Monday, August 17, 2009

A Productive Scrappy Weekend

Yeah...I got to go out on Friday night and all day Sat to a crop at a local store called More Than a Memory. I had a BLAST and got lots done.

First, I finished that acrylic album kit on Friday. Now I just need to figure out what pictures to put in it. I'm toying with Disneyland since the colors are so vibrant. Or I could just pick various Erica pictures. I can't decide...

Second, I finished a mini book for my good friend Cecile. I make baby books for my friends when they have babies...but I started AFTER Cecile had her first boy, Ian. She has always picked on me for not making one for her...so now I did. Ian starts school this year and it's a fun A-B-C mini album for a boy...it's PERFECT.

Then...I completed FIVE pages with the ACBailey August Kit of the Month .This kit was really fun to work with. And I sewed on my pages for the first time ever. So stay tuned over the next few days to see my "works of heart." I even got thumbs up from Jeff on all the layouts (cuz there's more than one photo on each page).

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Never been to the More Than a Memory except to shop - do you go often? My ACB order came this weekend so I hope to do something with that this week. You've been really productive-waiting to see the layouts.