Thursday, September 10, 2009

Another old Kit of the Month Layout

Mid August Erica and I went with another Daisy/Brownie troop to Pyrah's Pioneer Peek Farm. It was a hoot! We went on a hay ride to see the farm, learned about the different vegetables (did you know that carrots and potatoes get sunburned? they do!!!), and then wandered thru the farm to pick our own veggies. They challenged us to pick items we had never had before. So Erica picked a Kohlrabi and I picked a Turnip...what do you do with turnips anyway???
This layout uses more papers and alphas from the ACBailey April Kit of the Month. I also used a butterfly from the May KOTM and stitched the flight trail (not my idea). Oh, and the layout is lifted from a digital layout I saw in Scrapbook Trends. You'll notice all the old kits are sold out...they are HOT. And now you get an opportunity to purchase exclusive add-on kits (I can't even link you to them because they are soooo exclusive) when you subscribe. Take a look at the subscriptions. When you sign up with my name (Michelle P), I'll make sure you get a monthly inspiration file with pictures and instructions for layouts, cards, and projects. Oh, and shipping is always free with the subscription!!!

1 comment:

Dalon said...

the colors in this layout are fantastic!!! who cares how old it is or how long you've had it - have fun with it!! (I'm scared to look at some of my older stuff ... it goes waaay back - ha!)