Saturday, September 12, 2009

Roll in the Hay...Roll in the Hay

Quick...what movie is that from? Terri Garr (I hope I spelled her name correctly) said the line in a cute little German accent...Young Frankenstein!!! OK...sorry, I couldn't resist. When I think of hay rides, that line always comes to mind (if you haven't seen the movie, do so...it's hilarious!!!).

But I digress...When we went to Pyrah's Pioneer Peak Farm with the Girls Scouts (and a few weeks later with Erica's school class), we got to go on a hay ride. This was most of the girls' first hay ride, including Erica. They all had a great time...and the day was absolutely beautiful!!!

I lifted this layout from Scrapbook Trends (again, yes) and used some Stampin' Up! papers and buttons along with Pink Paisley alphas and misc embellishments from my stash.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Brings back memories of all the hayrides I went on growing up in Pennsylvania. Your colors co-ordinate so well and I love the way you tied the bow on this page.

Dalon said...

oh Michelle this is GREAT!!! I want to take the kids out to do stuff like this - I may have to get more info from you :-) Love the layout too!!! lifting is a great thing isn't it?! ;-)