Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What a helper...

OK, I've been a slacker again when I said I wouldn't...but I've been out with Bronchitis, so I've been resting alot lately. I've been on antibiotics for five days and am still not feeling much better. I think I need to go back and see him...I should be feeling better by now. But enough of the woe is me...

Erica has always been a big helper. She likes to please and she likes to feel like a big girl. These pictures are really old (two years, I think). I think I overlooked them waaay back when because I was more of a 2-pg scrapper and couldn't get two pages out of them. I've been finding myself scrapping more 1-pg layouts recently, so I blew off the dust and scrapped them.
I'm just about done with all the Aug KOTM supplies. I still have lots of chipboard and ribbon, but most of the papers are used. I love how many projects I get out of these kits!!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Slacker.....but I really like what you are posting. Giving me some inspiration to scrap myself. When is the nexy crop at the school?