Sunday, September 27, 2009

Rock Out!!!

Ha...I finally have some inspiration coming for the on-line crop...yeah!!! I got another layout done this morning. I'm hoping to get ONE more done before Jeff comes home...or maybe tonight after dinner. I'm itchin' to do the progressive layout and the A is for Apple Scrapquest layout (after all, I worked so hard on finding all those clues!!!).

This is from Challenge #6. They provided a sketch and we are to do an everyday event. Well, the guitar is a gift Erica got for her birthday, but what she does is an everyday event: She's a HAM!!! I tell you, there's not a day that goes by that this girl doesn't crack me up in some way. She loves to show off and entertain. And you should see her when I pull the camera out...SHE starts directing the poses...really!!!These papers are some old left over My Minds Eye papers from a Costco pack about two or three years ago. I added some bling from the Sep KOTM, Doodlebug rub-on letters, and outlined papers using an American Crafts glitter pen (FUN!).

No comments: