Friday, September 18, 2009

Here's some new inspiration!!!

Just a fun post to ask you to check out Becky June's blog. She's very talented! I was first introduced to her work when she was a designer for AC Bailey. She just posted that she's going to be published in Scrapbook Trends...my FAVORITE magazine for inspiration.

So check out her blog...and post a comment on THIS post. She's going to have a drawing from all the posts for some fun stuff. Mention that I sent you there and we'll get extra "points" for the drawing. Good luck and enjoy her layouts. Her blog is also listed in my favorites list on the right: One Scrappin' Mamma.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I posted a comment on Becky June's blog and then noticed that "us 3 Alaskan ladies" posted in a row!!!"
Just back from Costco with a new camera-can't wait to use- we treated ourselves for our anniversay gift a little bit early!