Saturday, September 19, 2009

Online Crop coming...

Get ready, get set, go over to the AC Bailey forum and register for the Fall Into Scrapping Online crop next weekend. Here's the deal:
Join us the weekend of Sep 25-28 for a fun filled online crop! We will
have Jenni Bowlin on for a quick Q&A on Saturday morning and Tracy
Weinzapfel of Helmar and Clear Scraps doing a product Q&A on Sunday.
Of course there will be online games, challenges from our Design Team and LOTS
of goodies given away (You could even win one of the new Cricut Cartridges...did
you know ACBailey now sells Cricut products? Yes, it's TRUE!!!). You
must be a registered member to play.

When you sign up, mention my name (Michelle P) as a referral...and then refer three new people of your own. There will be prizes for people who have 3 or more referrals!!! So get out there and publicize the crop and get some free stuff for yourself!!!

And there's a scrapquest going on. If you participated in the pot of gold contest last spring, it's just like that. If not, here's the deal. You search for five apples. Each apple has a clue for what you need to do on your layout (a sketch, colors to use, tools to use, etc). Find all the apples, create a layout, upload it by the end of next weekend and they'll pick a winner. There are clues for the apples if you get stuck...and I can help, too (wink, wink). So get click happy, find the apples, and create a layout...I'd love for you to be a winner (if I don't win, of course).

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I will play as much as I can forgot about going to a wedding at Alyeska all day Saturday though.

beckyjune said...

Hi, Michelle!!

I just wanted to let you know that you were the winner of the giveway on my blog :) Thank you for sharing my blog with others. Please email your address to me at mattandbeckywilliams at yahoo dot com and I will get your box on its way to you.