Friday, September 18, 2009

Caught up???

Well, I thought I was except for the first day of school (I'm waiting for the ACBailey Sep Kit of the Month)...and then I went to the fair and had Erica's birthday party...and remembered about two years worth of Disney photos. And this weekend we're driving thru Denali with the Road Lottery (yeah!). I actually left a crop early cuz I had nothing else to scrap (and no Disney photos on my new computer).

My first two digital layouts were centered around blueberry picking this summer. I decided to go ahead and scrap the event on paper since I don't have a 12x12 printer...and because the layouts I've done digitally are not that great. This layout was the ACBailey August Sketch. The papers for this layout are from the Pink Paisley Captivating line. I also used the coordinating cardstock and stickers.

No comments: