Monday, September 7, 2009

Back in the groove...

Wow...has it been two weeks since I last blogged? If you're reading this, you haven't given up on me...thank you!!! I'll try to be better.

On the bright side, I went to an all day crop on Saturday and actually ran out of photos. No, I'm not caught up. I have a new computer and haven't moved over my photos from the old computer. So all I have are pictures from after late July. I did have my first day of school pix, but I'm waiting for me new AC Bailey Sep KOTM to scrap those. We did go to the AK State Fair on Wed, but I didn't download those pix, so I didn't have them. I'll post every few days so maybe I'll have a chance to scrap some more and not get behind again.

Of course, I have to post my favorite first. While I'm waiting for the KOTM to do the first day of school, I decided to go ahead and scrap our First Day of School Tradition: The Muffin Man. I take off work in the morning, we drop Jeff off at work, and go to The Muffin Man for breakfast. I'm not sure if she's more excited for the muffin or for the first day of school. I really like how the layout turned out...it reminds me of the chocolate muffin she ate.
The papers, flower, sticker, and glittered cardstock are from the AC Bailey Feb KOTM (Basic Grey). And the fabric tag is from the AC Bailey May KOTM (yes, I'm trying to use up these kits before they sit around and get more dust). And I added some Thickers for the title...you know how much I LOVE Thickers!!!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I wondered if you were out of town but thought not since school started. Good use of for the "old" KOTM. Looking forward to you posting every few days.

Dalon said...

I love seeing your layouts Michelle!! you scrap when you can - and blog when you feel like it! it's all about what works for you - and is this a crazy time of year or what?!