Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy (Belated) Valentine's Day...and some layouts

Man am I behind on posting. It might not seem as bad to you as it really is...lots of last week's posts were "scheduled." I was at a crop all day on Sat and got some layouts done. I meant to post before now, but I received some tragic news about a good friend's husband (who is also a co-worker of mine) missing in an avalanche accident, and presumed dead.

The terrible news reminds me how important family and friends are. I do not scrap enough about my friends and husband...or myself. Erica is usually the subject of my layouts. I am modifying my goals for the year to do one layout about myself, Jeff, or the two of us a month. And the Pink Paislee Cupid collection is PERFECT for making that happen this month. Stay tuned for a few layouts over the next few days. These layouts are lifted from some Basic Grey kits I recently saw. Oh, and there are no pictures on these layouts because my laptop is in the shop. Friday morning we were trying to buy Carrie Underwood concert tickets (no, she's not coming to Alaska...she'll be in Springfield this summer) and Jeff knocked my coffee over and it spilled all over my laptop. I took it into the shop on Friday and hopefully it'll be done in a day or two. Sooooo....no pictures for now, sorry.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Carrie Underwood - what a fantastic concert to see.
I'm with you on the part of not scrapping about myself and John - guess because one of us is usually behind the camera - but I will try to do more also.