Monday, February 22, 2010

Who am I as a scrapper

Wow...I'm 8-1/2 weeks into my Design Your Life class and I JUST finished the pre-work (well, sort of). We are supposed to do a layout that shows who we are as a scrapper. I like Cathy Zielske's sketch because I'm a very linear person to begin with. I created this layout to say:
  • I scrap my family memories (and friends)
  • Scrapping is a social event for me...I prefer to scrap at crops with friends and many of my good friends are scrappers
  • And scrapping is fun...it's my release and it keeps me sane

So I'm mostly done because I still need to journal. It *says* family, friendship, and fun, but the other details are missing.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

This one is "easy on the eye". I also like the simple lineay style you are doing. Keep at it and soon you will be ALL caught up!