Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Day...layout and history

This is one of my favorite memories. When Erica was young she used to say "Happy Day" for Happy Birthday, Mother's Day, Valentines Day, etc. Then it just stuck for everyday stuff, too. We carpool to work most days and Jeff and Erica usually drop me off first. When they do, I usually hear, "Happy Day, Momma." I just love that!!!

I was four weeks behind on my class (12 layouts) and this layout is from this week's "Emphasis" project. As soon as I saw it, I knew what I was going to do...and I did it immediately. The pictures are of Jeff helping (very little) Erica make me a Valentine's cake two years ago. She cracked eggs, added all the ingredients, turned on the mixer, buttered the pan, and decorated the cake. It was one of the best Valentine's Days I have ever had (Jeff proposing was the best).

The paper is from the Pink Paislee Cupid line.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Way to go - newest project done and off the list! You will be caught up on those twelve soon.
"Momma" made me smile as that is is how my Mom signed her cards!