Sunday, February 7, 2010

More Phyrah's Farm Fun

Erica got a chance to go to Pyrah's U-Pick Farm twice in 4 weeks. The first time was with the Girl Scouts, the second time was with her class for their first field trip. I love that I have a flexible job and can go on trips like this. We had a great day and a fun time! The vegetables were near the end of the growing season, so there wasn't much left, but the kids didn't mind. And anything to get us outside while the weather is nice is a GREAT thing.

This layout is another sketch by Cathy Zielske for the Design Your Life class. I used left over papers, stickers, and chipboard from an album kit. The title is from Thickers. I'm still behind on the class...almost half way caught up. I hope to get more layouts done this weekend...we'll see...

1 comment:

Dalon said...

what a great topic to scrap! we just don't get enough of that stuff up here ;-) really like your layout - good color choices for this!