Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Disney 2009 summary - more white space

As I worked on another Design Your Life layout, I thought I could whittle down pictures from last year's Disney trip for the 1-pg layout sketch...but I couldn't. We had such a great time with so many good memories (and pictures) that I decided to embrace white space and turn this into a 2-pg layout. It was REALLY hard to leave all that white space on the second page!

The journaling on the layout talks about going to Disney with Grandma and Grandpa. We had breakfast with Goofy (and Minni Mouse, but I forgot that one), lunch with the Princesses, and rode LOTS of roller coasters (another DYL layout here). Erica saved her allowance and bought Tigger Tails for everyone (layout here). And I had to include a picture of Erica pooped out on the bed...we all played so hard we just about needed a vacation from our vacation.

The papers and stickers are from a Disney album kit. The album says Sandylion stickers, so I'm guessing that's the manufacturer...but I could be wrong.

No comments: