Friday, February 5, 2010

Cinderella Look-a-like

Yeah...I can finally post this. I participated in a sketch challenge at scrapjazz.com...you KNOW how I love challenges. I loved the sketch, but had to use more photos. And as I thought about winter blue colors, these pictures stuck in my mind...I just LOVE them!
Grandma made the dress for Halloween and Erica HAD to take it to Disney last year. And because she's such a princess, she HAD to wear it when we had lunch with the Princesses. I was THRILLED when Cinderella showed up. The two of them had a great time twirling and dancing together. And I REALLY love the wonderful picture of the two of them holding their hands up by their faces...and aren't those gloves and crown the perfect touch? Erica bought the crown with her own money (well, she borrowed it from Daddy, but she paid him back!).
I also made two desktop frames. I kept this one for the office and gave the other one to Grandma.

1 comment:

Dalon said...

love that you made something for your desk as well - way to use all your stash! ;-)