Saturday, February 6, 2010

Never Look Back - Repetition

Yeah...I am having some scrapping time at home!!! I REALLY need it, too. I'm in week 6 of Cathy Zielske's Design Your Life class and I'm 3 weeks behind (three projects a week...so I'm 9 projects behind). So this week is repetition...but I already said that (hee, hee...repetition!).

When I saw the three pictures with the repetitive theme, I knew these pictures were perfect...showing sequence as Erica walked into school on the first day. I know this is First Grade and not her first day EVER of school...but I really expected a wave good-bye. But she didn't even look back.This is a template from Cathy Zielske's Design Your Life class. The repetition in this layout is the color red, the spacing between pictures, the apple, the flowers, and the yellow in the flowers and the bingo card. The three pictures in sequence are also repetitive. The bingo card is Jenni Bowlin, the pattern paper is Sassafras Lass, chipboard from Maya Rd, letter stickers from Sweetwater and Making Memories, and Prima flowers

1 comment:

Dalon said...

oh I LIKE this layout!!! love what you're learning - thanks for sharing :-) I'm reading one of her first books and love it! can't wait to pick your mind more about her process!