Thursday, February 25, 2010

UAA Gymnastic Stars

Have I mentioned how much fun we are having with Girl Scouts? Well, we are! The troop is sooooo involved in all kinds of activities. You've already seen some camping pictures and you'll be seeing more soon (and some of the stories are AWESOME with them).

Last month the UAA Gymnastics Team hosted a clinic at a local gym for the girls. Unfortunately I deleted my pictures (ugh!), so I got a few from one of the other moms. The girls had a blast! They did relays, jumped on the vault, walked the beam, jumped on the trampoline, and fell from really high mats. At the end, one of the girls climbed a rope to the top of the gym with just her arms (legs out at a 90 degree angle)...it was impressive!I stretched myself on this layout by using patterned paper as the background. The sketch is from Cathy's Design Your Life class (yes, I did lots of layouts this past weekend and am getting close to being caught up). The papers are all from Close to My Heart and the stickers are from Creative Memories.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

The blue papers all coordinate so well together- the patterned paper is a good choice. Glad you are catching up on your layouts.