Friday, January 29, 2010

Potter Marsh mini-shoot

This week I've been a "Forum Fairy" at the ACBailey forum. I post the daily Scrapbook Topic of the Day and the Question of the Day. If it's possible to include a sample of work for the STOTD, you should (with ACBailey supplies, of course). As I've mentioned a few times, I've been EAGERLY awaiting the BoBunny Snowy Serenade product line so I can scrap the mini photo shoot I had at Potter Marsh the day after Christmas. I finally got it done!!!

This week's Freaky Friday Challenge at ACBailey is to scrap a winter layout...but wait, there's a twist...use a non-traditional winter color for the background. My layout uses Cashmere (brown) for the background. I hope you enjoy the layout and check out the challenge...I'll pick a winner next week!!!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

The papers look like the mountains- cute way to use Bo Bunny.
I have pictures of the ice sculptures downtown to scrap so maybe I'll do them as part of the FF Challenge! thanks for the heads up!

Dalon said...

love how this layout turned out! great photos too :-)