Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Movie Layout Challenge

You all know how much I LOVE challenges. As soon as I read this blog post, I knew what move line I would use and what layout I would do. I played along with the "Christmas version of getting to know your friends" last week. In that email, one of the questions was "What was your favorite Christmas movie?" Mine is "A Christmas Story" and my favorite line is, "You'll shoot your eye out!"

So that's going to be the basis for my layout...and I have to have Erica take some pictures of me using my cute new S&W .38 revolver I got for Christmas...and it came with one of those red dot laser things (yes, I know what it's called...but saying "crimson trace" didn't really fit with calling it cute).

Check out the challenge and I hope it inspires you to scrap like it has me!!!

No comments: