Saturday, December 12, 2009

Scary Coaster

Here's another layout from the Sassafras Lass Monstrosity Kit. I posted some random pictures from the Alaska State Fair a few weeks ago. These are the roller coaster pictures where you can see (up close) that Erica is not quite sure about the coaster, then she's OK with it, and finally she's having a blast and not even holding on. She really enjoyed the coasters at Disneyland, so it surprised me that she was a little scared at first...
Aren't those alphas the cutest thing?!? Some of them have little monsters in the centers. I also added a cute monster feltie to the layout.

1 comment:

Dalon said...

oh this is fantastic!!! love the layout and the colors of papers you chose are perfect!! not sure I'll get to scrappin this weekend, but I'm crafting (making gift tags) so that may have to be it for me - but you've SO got me inspired ;-)