Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dec Daily

Wow, another post today. I just realized I've been slacking (already) on my Dec Daily project. BUT, I got some good stuff today!!! Erica's PTA hosted a pancake breakfast with Santa...and Mrs Claus was there, too...I've never met her in person before...how cool is that?!?!? So here's a pix of Erica with Santa.She said she didn't know what she wanted for Christmas. I said, "Erica, you've been telling me ALL YEAR that you want a Nintendo DS." And she said, "Oh, yeah...I would like a DS." Santa responded, "Hmmm...those have been pretty popular, I'll have to check and see if I have any left." Have you ever heard of Santa not having enough toys??? I bet for the right child who was good ALL YEAR, he'll be able to find enough to go around (wink, wink).

Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh...and I almost forgot. I got a beautiful picture of the sun coming up behind the Chugach mountains this morning at the school. It shows up a little more red than pink and purple...I was about 2 min late in getting the perfect PINK highlights. Oh, well, this is nice anyway!

No comments: