Saturday, December 5, 2009

Layout/Project of the Week at ACBailey!!!

Woo Hoo...I just saw that my altered clipboard got picked for the layout (project) of the week. Check it out in lights here in the gallery. Woo Hoo.

I can't tell you how inspiring the ACBailey Design Team is...I have been picked for three layouts of the week and the Freaky Friday Challenge TWICE. The FF Challenge winners get $10 Gift Certificates...is that not cool or what?!?!? If you are not participating in their challenges, you're crazy!!!

By the way, you should check out this week's Freaky Friday Challenge...it's not only inspiring, it's therapeutic! I have completed my layout and will post it tomorrow. Remember, you can get a $10 Gift Certificate if your layout is picked!!!

1 comment:

Dalon said...

thanks for the reminder about the challenge! (I've been away from the computer a few days and am catching up on about 175 blog posts - ha!) going to try and do the Friday challenge tonight :-)