Monday, December 14, 2009

Thank you card set

Well, last year I made a card set for Erica's teacher. Guess what I made her teacher this year? Yup, a card set. I found an article I cut out of the Paper Crafts magazine back in 2004 and have made a few of these sets now. This one is NOT the one for Erica's teacher, but it's very similar...OK, now I need to go take a picture of it and post it, don't I? I actually need to decide on a sentiment first, so it's not quite done...


I didn't initially choose these papers for a set, but this week's ACBailey Freaky Friday Challenge is to do a layout or project using red and green. I found some old Stampin Up papers that worked pretty nicely (except the flower looks too red...I'm gonna have to change that!). The set I made for Erica's teacher uses the DCWV Grade School Stack. It's really neat, but the papers were hard to work with cuz they were heavy weight.

1 comment:

Dalon said...

that is such a great idea Michelle - thanks for reminding me about it!! :-)