Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Holidays...and some cute winter pix

Sorry I haven't been online much lately...it's been quite the busy holiday season for us! I guess I'll split the holidays and not only say Merry Christmas, but also Happy New Year! Be safe and enjoy the season!
I wanted to get family pictures taken, but we didn't get it coordinated in time (sorry Bryan). I still want to get them taken, though...and I think I found a good spot: Potter's Marsh in South Anchorage. We took a trip out there this weekend and brought along my new purse-sized camera to test it out and check out the scenery. Here are some cute pix of Erica (of course). I can't wait to get the new Bo Bunny winter line (the name has escaped me...Snowy something). You'll see the layout in January, I'm sure. And isn't that scarf the cutest thing? I made that for her and it seems to match her rosy cheeks perfectly :) Some of them are a bit blurry, I guess I need some more practice with this camera.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

She is the cutest model for your new camera. love how she is "in" the fence...Yes I can imagine how colorful your layout will be if you match the colors of the scarf and her cheeks! Do you need me to meet with your all there and snap a family picture for you? Just holler if so.