Friday, December 11, 2009

That's how I roll

When I first saw the Sassafras Lass Monstrosity paper kit, I thought it was too wild and crazy. Then I saw some cute layouts with it, and thought about my daughter, Erica. I knew I had to use it!!! So you're going to see a few layouts in the next few days with this paper kit (by the way, it includes, (2) sheets each of (6) papers, an alpha sticker sheet, a cardstock sticker sheet, and some journaling tags). This kit is a DEAL!!!

For Erica's 6th Birthday party she had a Rollerskating Party. This kids were having such a good time that after we ate pizza, ice cream, and cake, they wanted to go skate more instead of open presents...so that's what we did. Erica opened presents later with some neighborhood kids that came to the party. So here's the layout of the actual party...Erica's face was nearly the color of her red/pink tie-dyed shirt...what a hoot!!!

1 comment:

Dalon said...

oh this is a great layout! papers are great too :-)