Thursday, January 28, 2010

BRRRR...Freaky Friday Challenge

I haven't done a Freaky Friday Challenge in a LOOOONG time. I've been "playing" with BoBunny's Snowy Serenade and needed ONE MORE layout. Then I saw last week's challenge at ACBailey: scrap a favorite drink. Ah ha!

So this layout is for the Design Your Life Class, too. This is the second week on repetition. The repetition in the layout is the spacing between the photos and the photos themselves. I think mine also is includes the Petaloo florettes.Papers and sticker from BoBunny Snowy Serenade, Petaloo florettes, Cricut Winter Woodland cartridge for title.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

You are doing a great job with the layouts for the Design Your Life Class - and I like your choice for your favorite drink....surprised me though that is your pick!!!!

Dalon said...

love the pages you used for this layout - they go great with hot cocoa :-) you gave me an idea to scrap my coffee!! I've taken the photos - posted them on the blog - even used them for my Project 365 - but I haven't really scrapped them or written about them - woohoo! I'm excited now ;-)