Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year...Goals and status of last year's

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!! I kept up the tradition of scrappin' thru the new year once again...I hope you were able to do something you love, too.

So how did you do on your "goals" from last year? I did OK, but didn't keep them all...here were my scrappy goals and the status of how I did:

1. Make an acrylic album...I did that. It was a kit, but I did it.
2. Complete at leas 5 layouts a month...I did that, too. I did 86 layouts PLUS 36 8x8s for the calendars I give to family each year (I'll post those later).
3. Clean my scrap room and keep it clean...so I need a little more help with that. I'll try again this year.
4. I didn't go away on a scrap retreat weekend, but I did attend several Fri night / all day Sat crops at a local store.
5. And lastly was the fourth Fri crop at my house...nope, didn't do those, either. But I did host a crop at a local school every month except Sept (I canceled in Sep cuz I was sicker than a dog!).

So what are my goals for 2010? After brainstorming, this is the best I can come up with:
1. I like the 5 layouts a month thing...I'm gonna exclude layouts made from the Design Your Life class (36 over 12 weeks) and the 8x8 calendars I make.
2. Clean my scrap room and keep it clean...I gotta try it again, don't I?
3. Train for and run the Mayor's HALF marathon in June. I'm sure I can do it...I just need to TRAIN!!!
4. Hold a "Create an Album in a Weekend" class at my house...I've always wanted to do this.

And what are your goals for 2010?

1 comment:

beckyjune said...

hi, Michelle! I just saw your comment on my blog about joining the kit club at the Nook! You will love the kits!! Please let me know when you get your first one :) You'll have to show off your projects in the Scrapbook Nook gallery, too!