Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I won on the My Scrapbook Nook Blog Hop!!!

Woo Hoo...I just read the My Scrapbook Nook newsletter and found out I won one of the beautiful December kit from Sue's blog! I am soooooo excited...I have lots of Christmas pictures that need to be scrapped from this year as well as previous years. I can hardly wait!!!The kit includes: Making Memories papers and embellishments: ribbon, bling, and so much more: 8 Sheets of Double Side MM Holiday Paper, 3 Speciality Papers/ Making Memories, MM Trims & Treats, Prima Flowers Alpha & Bling From Prima, 1 Package Of 30 Days Advent Numbers From Shabby Chic, and 2 Sheets Of Bazzill Cardstock

2 comments:

Dalon said...

congratulations!!!!!!!! that's fantastic - isn't it great to win stuff?! ;-)

Debbie said...

Congrats on a being a Blop Hop Winner at My Scrapbook Nook....There are plenty of pieces and parts for you to use with your Christmas pictures. WAY TO GO---Miss Lucky!!!