Sunday, January 24, 2010

Some winter fun

I recently bought BoBunny's Snowy Serenade for some winter pictures. I have been having a blast with it...it's beautiful. I can't post the 2-pg layout I really want to post because I need to wait until Friday. But I did finish this one I can post. I lifted the layout from My Scrapbook Nook's online gallery (one of the DT members).
These pictures are from a sledding excursion a few weeks ago. We went with the girls that live next door. Unfortunately the batteries died before I got the pictures of the girls going down the hill like a train (two sleds). We really had a great time...even though it was only 1 degree! I had to print the pix from our sledding fun in B&W because they just looked awful in color (dark and a yucky blue against these colors).
The papers, buttons, and stickers are BoBunny's Snowy Serenade, the flowers are Petaloo, and the snowflakes are cut from the Cricut (Winter Woodland cartridge).

1 comment:

Dalon said...

oh yea - I LOVE how this turned out with the black and white! great job!!! :-)