Monday, January 18, 2010

What to do with Christmas Cards...

When do you pack up your decorations after Christmas? I usually pack up the weekend after the New Years. BUT, this year I actually packed up before New Year. I ended up with several days of "use or lose" vacation and took full advantage of it.

Anyway, I always hate throwing away Christmas Cards. Sometimes I save them from year to year before I finally decide to throw them away. This year, I used one of them in a layout (thanks to a Challenge from ACBailey). So if you're struggling with what to do with those Christmas Cards as you pack up from the holidays, consider re-cycling them into a layout...but make sure to seal them before you have them touch photos, or mat photos so they don't touch them...most are not photo safe.

The title is from the Winter Woodland Cricut cartridge...I'm having such a blast with my new toy!!!

1 comment:

Dalon said...

oh so glad you posted this - you reminded me that I want to scrap all the pics we received for the holidays ... that may take a while - ahem... ;-)