Thursday, January 21, 2010

Crop for Cancer Tickets on Sale

It's here, it's here...it's really here!!! Tickets are now on sale for the 6th Annual Crop for Cancer Fund Raiser. I'm a committee member and have tickets. Leave me a comment if you are ready to buy a ticket (I can't hold them without payment, sorry) and we can arrange a time to meet. Details are below:

Saturday, Apr 10, 2010
10am - 10pm
ConocoPhillips Atrium (7th and G St)
ticket price: $65

Remember, this is a fund raiser. I encourage everyone to get as many pledges as possible. We are in the process of getting the prizes together and I'll keep you updated. You can also follow the Crop for Cancer Blog for info/updates, too.

1 comment:

Dalon said...

WOOHOO!!!! so looking forward to this - great venue - good location - AMAZING opportunities to do good :-)