Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hello again...more 12 days...

Well, I guess it was easy to see that life got hectic there for a while. Sorry! And thanks for the gentle nudges from family to get me back online. As hectic as life was, I still found time to scrap...and I was really productive, thanks to an all day crop on the third Sat of every month (yeah!!!). I ended up finishing the 12 days of Christmas the weekend after New Year's and then worked on layouts for another class I'm taking called TWELVE...more on that later (I think I've already said that...sorry). Sooooo, let me get back into the groove and get caught up on my layouts!!!
The eighth day of Christmas had to do with Christmas books/stories. Thank goodness for the Santa Adventure Weekend...again. One of the things they did was give every child their own copy of The Polar Express. We never heard the story before, so it was great to hear it...and have it read by an elf! And then Santa signed each child's book. What a great story, especially as Erica is on the verge of no longer believing.

No comments: