Thursday, February 16, 2012

She thinks she's soooooo cool

One thing Erica does NOT lack is personality...she's full of it!!!  And personality is one of the TWELVE topics.  I could probably do twelve layouts a month on personality and not have a hard time trying to find something to scrap about.  This story cracks me up...
I'm sure I've mentioned this before:  Cecile, Erica's God Mother, likes to spoil Erica.  She gave her the awesome jammies that Erica loves.  She also gave her this great snow hat.  Erica wears it all the time...and she gets lots of comments about how cute it is (I have to admit, it is pretty cute).  She even wears it inside.  The main picture on the layout below is her sitting on the couch after dinner.  She's already in her jammies and is watching tv before going to bed.  I snapped a picture of this and sent it to Cecile telling her it's a shame she doesn't like the hat more than she does.  Truth be told, she LOVES the hat.  I don't think she's cold, I think she just likes wearing it.  Sometimes I think she thinks she looks cool wearing it all the time...

No comments: