Sunday, November 29, 2009

Altered Clipboard for Holidays in Hand...

Wow, it's been almost a week since I last posted, sorry! The good news is I was at a crop on Fri and Sat and got LOTS of stuff done!!!

Today's post is a project for the Jessica Sprague Holidays in Hand class that I took earlier this month. The goal of the class is to end up with an album about Christmas...either memories from the past, today's holiday season, or a combination of the two. There are daily prompts (for journaling, pictures, and activities) that need to be displayed...this clipboard will be the display for my daily prompts. And it was inspired by two people...a gal that sat next to me at this weekend's crop, and one of the Design Team members from ACBailey, Dee. The gal at the crop did a beautiful 8x8 Layout with flowers and a hat pin...I loved it sooooo much I had to use it as my clipboard inspiration. This clipboard is a project for the ACBailey Jingle Bells Blog Hop that was held the weekend before Thanksgiving...and it was Dee's project.I used papers from the ACBailey 2008 Dec Kit of the Month and a hat pin decoration from a Stampin' Up! kit. There are a few kits left and they are on sale, so check them out...and remember, shipping is free on the first of every month with a $35 order.

1 comment:

Dalon said...

oh so glad you got to scrap during the weekend! I popped by More Than a Memory just to browse and there was a large group there having fun ;-) looking forward to Saturday!