Sunday, November 1, 2009

Got Candy?

Erica went Trick-or-Treating with her friend Jenna. She and Jenna have developed quite the friendship starting this summer...they are even calling each other and leaving messages on the answering machine (ugh...she's only six and the phone thing is already starting). Jenna has an older sister and Erica is an only child so they were destined to Trick-or-Treat with mom or with and older sibling...fun, right?! I coordinated a "play date" for them to go together and it was a BIG HIT! I froze by behind off, but they didn't even notice the cold. They were running around from house to house having a good ole' time. I'm soooo glad they are friends!!!
And I've already scrapping the fun...can you believe it? Well, I wouldn't have, except the ACBailey Midnight Madness Challenge got me digging into my layouts. One of the challenges was to find layouts (old or new) that had specific words in the title, as an embellishment, or as the main focus. They had words like leaf, candy, corn, vampire, moon, umbrella, and apple. I dug thru my stash of layouts and found a few. This layout was actually completed YEARS ago when I went to Creaking Keepsake University (CKU). I totally forgot all about it until I found it...and since I really only got two pictures (one that was VERY blurry), it was perfect to use for this year. Voila'...instant layout!!!

1 comment:

Dalon said...

great layout Michelle!! I popped over to your blog earlier and remembered that I too had a Halloween layout to add photos to -woohoo!! I feel accomplishment - thanks!! :-)