Friday, November 6, 2009

Mini Album Challenge...Prepare NOW!!!

I get a weekly email newsletter from a local scrapbook store that I frequent. It has great ideas, classes, crops, and products. This week's newsletter had a WONDERFUL idea that I wanted to share with everyone...and challenge you to do. I'm posting it now to give you some time to think about it and be ready to execute it. I'm gonna do it, so hopefully we can inspire each other to complete it...

It's called a December Daily. What is the December Daily? Here's an excerpt from Ali Edward's Blog: "December Daily is an album that documents the month of December leading up to Christmas day (and sometimes beyond - that's completely up to you). it is a chance to reflect, to share, to celebrate the season in a manageable, in-the-moment way."

Great idea, right? I hope you'll join me. Here's a link to an example one of the Designers at the store put together in 2007. Pretty cool!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Some great inspiration...I read her daily journaling and hope to do something like it for my 365 project...Thanks for posting this idea. No snow that year until Christmas time!