Saturday, November 21, 2009

Always Believe...and Track Santa

Did you know that NORAD tracks santa every year? There's a website you can go to starting Dec 1. I have only been there on Dec 24, so I'm intrigued to see what it has starting Dec 1. The only thing I know for sure is that there are games kids can play online...and many are educational (THANK YOU, NORAD!). I hope you'll add this to your activities with the family this year...have fun!

And speaking of Santa, here's a layout I lifted from Scrapbook Trends (it was an OLD issue). I used Scenic Route papers, the Wishblade to cut the title, Making Memories alpha stickers and Journaling box, Pebbles Inc chipboard, and Stampin up mini clip. The journaling is part of a conversation Erica had with Santa at ConocoPhillips in 2006...the words are below in case you can't read them.Erica: Santa, where are your reindeer?
Mamma: They're probably on the roof, we can't see them.
Santa: Actually, they are still at home
Erica: Why?
Santa: They're only magical one day a year.

1 comment:

Dalon said...

oh PERFECT!!! good line Santa ;-) that splains it!